Home > Verticals > Discover Antarctic > About us
Verticals (Discover Antarctic)
About us
Welcome to Antarctica :
Antarctica is the coldest, windiest and most inhospitable continent in the world, which differs from the Arctic in being a land-based continent and in having no indigenous population. The Antarctica is unique in so many respects that is difficult to avoid superlatives in any description. It is the coldest, windiest, driest and most inhospitable continent in the world. The climate history of the world over thousands of years is found frozen into the Antarctic ice.
Geographic Location :
It is located between the latitudes of approximately 650S and 900S, and occupies almost all of the frigid zone between the Antarctic circle (670S) and the South Pole. The ice-bound continent is roughly circular in shape, unbroken by sea, and is surrounded by the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian oceans. Only about 10% of Antarctica is free of ice. The average thickness of ice on the remaining 90% of the continent is 0.6-4.5 km and it is believed to have started forming at least (50x106) years ago. Antarctica in many ways is a scientific experimenters’ paradise.
  • Infrastructure
    Super Highways, Highways, Roads, Airports, Dams, Bridges, Townships, Multistoried...
    Aircraft Charter Services, Buying & Selling, Maintenance, Financing of Aircraft, Trained...
    Hydro, Thermal, Solar & Alternative Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution Projects.
    Research & Development of Various Technologies. Global Delivery & Sourcing...
  • Astro Guru
    Astrologically Compatible High End Designer Jewellery, Vedic Mantrocharran for High...
    Globalization of higher education services, Development of international mechanisms...
    Events & Production of Programs, third party events, exhibition, movies and documentaries.
    IT & ITES
    Infrastructure Outsourcing, Software Development, Web Site Development, Internet Marketing...
  • Legal
    Single Window Legal Solutions – Hon’ble Supreme Court & High Courts, Recovery Matters...
    News coverage from 180 countries, News, Views, Analysis, Live Events, IP TV, Advertising & Publicity.
    Medical Tourism, The Medical Services Plan insures medically required services provided by ...
    Oil & Gas
    The Exploration and Production (E&P) Business Division under Oil & Gas Division of CWIIL GROUP has...
  • Pest Control
    Termite Control, Insect Control, Special Carpet Treatment, White Ants Control Treatment, Wood-Borer Control.
    Public Private Partnership
    Management, Investments, Projects & Financing.
    Cargo & Financing of similar projects.
    Send Us Your Queries
    Feel free to express yourself what you have thought about us.